[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] let's just get rid of it (was: Last-modified and bobobase_modification_time)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:12:01 +0100

I dunno about anyone else, but I'd _really_ like to see what Adrian is
suggesting form part of Zope 3.

It's always bugged me that's Zope's HEAD results are often quite meaningless
with respect to content-type, last modified, etc. Having an API to return a
specific HEAD for a specific page would be really cool :-)

How can we make this happen?

cheers,

Chris