[Zope3-dev] NY Sprint details?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 10:26:49 -0500

I believe the dates are now set: Fri/Sat/Sun, as shown on the sprint
page at:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/SprintSchedule

I think we should plan for the sprints to run from 9:30 to 6:30.

Regarding address and nearby hotels, Scott Robertson will have to
provide the answers.  However, you should be able to book your flight
with the available info.

--Paul