[Zope3-dev] Progress

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:14:10 -0300

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 10:32:48AM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:

> Stephan, your enthusiam is amazing, and it's really cool to
> see so much work being done by someone outside of ZC, but
> surely changes as large as these sound should be saved for a
> sprint or at least involve lots of consultation with the other
> interested players like Shane and probably Jim?

Objection: Stephan's work is happening on a CVS sub-branch, and,
I assume, won't be merged in Zope3x-branch till it is tested,
working, refactored and readable.

That said, I'm for test-first too, and Stephan, it's easier to
learn something by writing tests than by writing (possibly bad)
code.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/
Python Foundry Guide http://www.sf.net/foundry/python-foundry/