[Zope3-dev] Can we remove ZopeLegacy for now?

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:24:41 -0500

> DateTime arithmetic is difficult (where are all these 63 leap seconds
> supposed to go? what is 28.01 + 1 month? etc.) so I quess the best bet
> would be porting something from an impementation that has already gone
> through these agonies ;)

I specifically told you to read the Wiki.  It has answers to all these
questions and many more.

> I've been thinking about porting date/time/timestamp/interval types from
> PostgreSQL. Would there be any interest in that ?

Maybe you can use your knowledge of thise to comment on the proposal +
code already there before starting another coding project?