[Zope3-dev] Nasty bugs

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:55:35 -0500

[Jim]
> For now, we should just take this out of the contents view. I should
> probably hand off my partial icon work to someone else.

Not me; but I fixed the (shallow) bug in the template anyway because
the broken image was getting on my nerves. :-)

> >     (2b) Why can't I use a wrapped None in a Boolean context?
>
> It's a bug, as I think you've figured out.

I fixed it by allowing Boolean inquiries of wrapped non-sequences.

> 1 should be fixed by not showing the icon (or the title) for now. :)

Note that I had to fix the wrapper bug first, as the test for icon
being None triggered the wrapped-None-in-Boolean-context bug.