[Zope3-dev] How does Zope.Configuration work?

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:06:34 +0000

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> I like the scenario that Brian gave yesterday (in the context of the
> scurity discussion): a busy site admin has to grant permissions to a
> newly hired editor.  Brian showed that all that was needed was a
> single permission assignment, and argued that that was all that the
> site admin had time for.  Installing an app should be as
> straightforward.

I thought it already was. To install the Job Board example, I put the
JobBoardEx package into my ZopeProducts directory, and I add this

   <include package=".JobBoardEx" file="jobboard.zcml"/>

to my Zope3/products.zcml file.

--
Steve Alexander