SV: [Zope3-dev] How does Zope.Configuration work?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:25:37 -0700

Hot plugging packages is certainly very possible. Conceivably a GUI
could allow you to select a package, it would then change the
configuration file and evaluate the package configuration right then.

I do think this is a ways off, since I don't think up time is a big
concern right now 8^). However, you might be wise to add this idea to
the collector so that it doesn't get lost.

-Casey