[Zope3-dev] Security UI

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:36:18 -0700

I finally now have some bandwidth to contribute to Zope 3 and Jim
suggested that I get back on the security UI so that we can create at
least a mock-up of the new user interface.

I'm just throwing this out because its been a while since the sprint
where Steve and I mapped some things out. Who else out there has been
working on the security UIs (or anything security related)? Let me know
and we'll chat so that I can get back up to speed.

I plan to take today to review the code that has been currently checked
in for this to re-acclimate myself.

-Casey