[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Medusa 0.5.1 maint release, planned for inclusion in Zope?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:50:23 -0600

At 04:43 PM 3/30/2002 +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
>Andreas Jung wrote:
> >
> > The difference between Medusa 0.5.1 and the current heavily patched version
> > Medusa of Zope are small. Zope's Medusa contains several patches that are
> > not
> > in Medusa 0.5.1. And re-integrating a new Medusa version into Zope with
> > backporting
> > all patches is a pain.
>
>Does Zope 3 use Medusa at all?

No. Shane rewrote all of the HTTP Server and I am writing right now the FTP
server (which copies some of the Medusa code, but much is cleaned). We
added interfaces and made it more component-based.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter