[Zope3-dev] Issue Collector

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:45:26 -0600

Hello Ken,

now that I started working with the Collector, I found a couple of features
that would be cool:

1. You should be able to specify issue dependencies. Really, a simple
system saying, this issue depends on issues X, Y and Z will be totally
sufficient.

2. I often find myself writing the same message twice; once for the CVS and
then as comment in the issue. It would be incredible cool, if I could put a
marker in my CVS message that automatically creates a followup to an issue.
Here some examples for some markers:

Issue 48: Resolve
Issue New: Comment
Issue 50: Accept srichter

I know that might be tough to implement, but would be so helpful, since it
also keep the collector better up-to-date. The syntax should be very simple
and short as well.

What do you think. Is that possible?

Regards,
Stephan