[Zope3-dev] traversing path from scratch

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 15:47:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Yes, although if you set security policies and configure services in the
> "true" root, you want them to apply to all "virtual" roots as well.  So
> the context wrapper chain should include the "true" root.

Yes, but what if I want *different* services and security
policies?  I'm not saying this is needed for sure, just thinking
out loud.  And remembering all the problems that the "common
products folder" causes for virthosting in Z2.

--RDM