Version Repository [Was Re: [Zope3-dev] Workflow Usecase]

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 01:27:08 -0400

Brent M Hendricks wrote:
> Shane Hathaway wrote:
>
>> Chris Withers wrote:

>>> What's a version repository?
>>
>> It's a Zope object that acts like a CVS repository.  You can check in
>> objects, check out, update to a specific revision, etc.
>
> This sounds extremely useful.  Is it ocurring only as part of Zope3
> development or is it for Zope2 as well?  I poked around a little bit on
> cvs.zope.org but couldn't find it.

It's actually for Zope 2 only for now.  I'm not quite sure how this
conversation wound up back in zope3-dev. :-)  Look in
Products/ZopeVersionControl.  But don't expect any eye candy yet.

Shane