[Zope3-dev] RFC: death to getView, getDefaultViewName, and getResource

Gary Poster garyposter@earthlink.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 18:21:13 -0400

I think I noticed absolute url was implemented as a view; I thought it was an
odd choice, but is there a good reason for it to be a view?  If so, whatever
the reason is might be an argument to keep the non-request version.

Gary