[Zope3-dev] Bug in "Zope Configuration Error" tracebacks

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:13:09 -0400

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> > Cool, but you might want to wait until the massive
> > changes this week. :)
>
> OK.  Does that mean that this weel will be the last time we see
> massive changes?

I dunno, are you going to stop making helpful suggestions? ;)

Seriously, I think it's healthy that we are willing to refactor
mercilessly early on. At some point, we'll reach a point where this
sort of refactoring is not necessary or possible. I'm not going to
suggest that we've reached that point yet, but I certainly hope we're
getting close.  I definately want to be at that point by the end of
summer.