[Zope3-dev] Bug in "Zope Configuration Error" tracebacks

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 16:23:42 +0100

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Thanks, but that doesn't solve my problems:
>
> (1) The .zcml file line numbers in the traceback are off.

Yep. That really should be fixed, of course. I don't have enough
PyXML-fu to help there right now.

> (2) Now I get these errors:

>   Module ZopeProducts.JobBoardEx.JobListView, line 69, in JobListSummaryView
> TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

This is an error in JobListView.py, fixed by changing this:

from Zope.PageTemplate import PageTemplateFile

to this:

from Zope.PageTemplate.PageTemplateFile import PageTemplateFile

I've just checked in changed versions of this file, and the zcml file.

--
Steve Alexander