[Zope3-dev] eliminating directive directive, a report

kapil thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:55:57 -0800

what does the directive directive do? if it does what i think it does, ie
defining a directive (big assumption), whats other ways are there to
programtically discover directive metadata in a fashion that allows for say,
validation of existing directives or validated gui input screens for
metadata.

alternatively, is there any direction to moving to some xml-schema-ish type of
definition for zcml?

curious,

kapil