[Zope3-dev] Icon/Graphic Design for Zope 3

kit blake kit blake <kitblake@infrae.com>
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:17:30 +0100

Hi Rob, cc Steve,

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 10:02:14AM +0000, Steve Alexander wrote:
> Rob Foster wrote:
>
> >Allow me to appeal to the right side of your brain for a moment...
> >
> >I am a graphic designer with a passion for excellent icon design. I
> >would really like to get involved with the design efforts for Zope 3.
> >I have pretty good experience with Zope for a graphic guy and I'd
> >like to offer my design services.
>
> I believe that Kit Blake has designed a bunch of icons for Zope 3, with
> the originals in a vector graphics format so that they can be produced
> at a variety of different sizes.

First off, I'm not a designer, I'm a manager. But I do know
Illustrator enough to throw together some flat symbols (that have a
bit of thinking - mostly other people's, like Steve - behind them).

> Perhaps you and Kit should talk to each other?

I'd be happy to send you what I made, pure as fodder for thought.
I would be thriled to see high quality icons in Zope3 :)
kit blake

Infrae . . . kit blake . . . infrae.com . t +31 10 243 7051
Hoevestraat 10 . 3033 GC Rotterdam . NL . f +31 10 243 7052