[Zope3-dev] sprintathon update

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:10:48 +0100

Sprintathon news!

I think we're about full up with the sprintathon; so unless you have
a very good reason on why you should still be allowed to participate we'll
not let you in unless you already signed up. :)

Since we have such a large amount of people, I'd like to assign people
to project teams well in advance of the actual sprintathon.

Some teams are already shaping up (this is not set in stone, but will
be soon enough). Check out the sprintathon page for more information:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/InfraeSprintathon

I've added quite a bit of text to this page so it's a good idea for
everybody to check it out. Pay special attention to gaining CVS
access.

Lots of people are *not* yet in groups as far as I'm aware. They should make
the decision pretty soon. If you don't assign yourself, I'll assign you
without prejudice! :)

Best way to add yourself to a group would be for you to edit the project wiki
pages to add your own name. Also make sure the other people in your group know
you are there, for instance by mailing them or zope3-dev.

It is also not too late to propose a new project (on this list). Another
option is to split up a current project into various sub projects; this
should also be discussed here. The UI project is a prime candidate for this.

Regards,

Martijn