[Zope3-dev] initial topics for z3 doc project

kapil thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 03:06:13 -0800

On Thursday 07 November 2002 12:53 pm, Guido Wesdorp wrote:
> On Thursday 07 November 2002 10:51, holger krekel wrote:
> > If all 'documentation' is available at runtime this makes it
> > easier to have interactive search functions etc.  Maybe the
> > Demo-Project project should really be a Zope3 product itself
> > documenting itself.  Eat your own catfood.
> > But that might mean we have to wait :-)
>
> Do one of you know how well the sources itself are documented? It would
> help if the docstrings would be a little more consistent then in 2... Maybe
> we can make sure extracting documentation from the sources will lead to a
> clean and complete reference,  making sure arguments, returnvalues etc. are
> described in the docstrings of either the objects or the interfaces in a
> consistent manner. Or at least set some obligatory style for docstrings or
> so..

z3 source is fairly well documented in the interfaces. the semantics of
interaction though require a little insight into the design. which will have
access to at the brain trust at the sprint ;-)

-k