[Zope3-dev] documentation project at z3 sprint?

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:19:14 -0500

kapil thangavelu wrote:
> is there interest in such a project? with an alpha by the end of the year,
> having some more narrative docs (as opposed to interfaces and unit tests),
> would be a good thing. its not as sexy as coding, but its part of the
> building the platform.

I agree that more narrative docs are needed. I'll note that a number of
the responses you got were for tools to generate interface docs. :)

I'd really like to see more narative docs written as science fiction before
the software is written.  There are a number of areas where this would benefit
us.