[Zope3-dev] Workflow -> trying to summarize today's chat APP centric wf

sathya sathya@zeomega.com
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 22:29:35 -0500

>    <hathaway_> In application-centric workflow, you choose a verb, and
> then a noun.
>
>    Example: TBD

I would like to know how to diffrentiate between the two. It seems like
a chicken and egg problem. I wonder how can you choose a verb
without having a premonition of what object you want to apply it to.  If
 I click a button called submit which is a verb that triggers some events
I have already made a decision on what object it is applicable to .I
 would appreciate any insights.