[Zope3-dev] initial topics for z3 doc project

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:18:18 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Jim Fulton wrote:
> kapil thangavelu wrote:
> > On Thursday 07 November 2002 12:53 pm, Guido Wesdorp wrote:
> >
> > z3 source is fairly well documented in the interfaces. the semantics of
> > interaction though require a little insight into the design. which will have
> > access to at the brain trust at the sprint ;-)
>
> This is where narrative is is critical. It helps you see the forest, not just
> the trees.

I will heartily second that.  Zope.Configuration has some Interfaces.
But I had to read and understand the code (said understanding being
helped by asking Jim some questions) before I could write the
narrative docs in doc/zcml/meta.stx.

--RDM