[Zope3-dev] Interesting parallels between Zope approach and N aked Objects

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:49:03 +0100

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

>   MF> Really? I disagree. I think the framework shouldn't do anything
>   MF> people want.

>   MF> This is the goal of building a framework. You seem to disagree
>   MF> and seem to think we should create a framework that makes things
>   MF> *easier*.
>
> I haven't had time to follow this thread, although I try to skim
> them.  I think skimming won't do me any good here ;-).

Perhaps I should've put in a smiley for irony to make it a bit
more clear to skimmers. :)

By the way, I saw you on TV saturday! Well, on streamed video. And
something was weird with the colors so everybody looked pale blue.
And your slides were a vivid red. But still it was fun. :)

Regards,

Martijn