[Zope3-dev] DISCUSS: Consolidation of Zope 3 UI wiki pages

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:11:17 -0500

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 17:30, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Right. Note that Sydnei (Dreamcatcher) and I wrote up a list of
> > functionality that must be put in place before you can start doing
> > anything with this. Here is the original  ToDo List:
> > http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ToDoList
>
> [snip]
>
> > Here is the TreeView proposal:
> > http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/TreeView
>
> Thanks, those are useful links. I've put them on the project page for
> the sprint, in the hope that someone will step forward and still
> save the UI project. :)
>
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/CMSprintUs
>erInterface

If noone is going to attack it at the sprint, I might do some things during
the Semester break in December or January (I plan to spend about a week on
it). But I want to see the results from the sprint first and then I decide
what I am going to do. :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--