[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Sprint for Australia in April 2003

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:20:49 -0500

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 21:09, Jan Smith wrote:
>  o The third stream would be for waves or sea level dwellers - made up by
> other zopistas.  Currently this stream is thinking of updating the Elvis
> Lives tutorial with screen shots and a how-to on Zope Page Templates. Rob
> Page has given the ok for this.

What does this have to do with Zope 3? The Elvis tutorial is in Zope 2 and an
update will not be enough to run it in Zope 3. ;-) However, I think it would
be really cool, if we would have something like it in Zope 3.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter