[Zope3-dev] DISCUSS: Consolidation of Zope 3 UI wiki pages

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:53:52 +0100

On mardi, nov 12, 2002, at 21:22 Europe/Paris, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> I had hoped someone would step up to lead this effort, but nobody did.
> Perhaps we should cancel it and move the people into some other
> project?

I'll volunteer to take a small next step and interview Shane about page
designs.  I'll also take some of the steps to organize the effort for
the sprint.

Please email me privately if you are one of the people planning to
participate in the UI effort at the sprint, or if you know someone who
is planning to participate.

--Paul