[Zope3-dev] Participation in Sprint: UI or documentation?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:24:44 +0200

Hi all,

I'll be participating in Sprint in Rotterdam - but haven't yet decided
on which team I should contribute to. First thougth was that I would go
into the UI group, but now that there actually is quite a lot of people
allready participating - I thougth about the documentation project.

I am a newbie with Zope 3 and propably the best thing that I could offer
to the documentation project is a pair of fresh eyes coming from Zope 2
world. So where as Kapil and other gurus present the active Zope 3
developer with Zen fully grasped, I can work as a developer wishing to
learn and eventually do transition to Zope 3 and what information I
would need to do that transition.

How does this sound?

-huima