[Zope3-dev] Contents View of Folder broken

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:58:59 -0500

On Thursday 14 November 2002 15:04, Jim Fulton wrote:
> > Okay, I just did a totally fresh checkout and it works. I was just
> > updating before. Why is CVS doing that? I mean, if I do "cvs up -dP" it
> > should update everything, right?
>
> Maybe you need to recompile something? Or Maybe you have a stale pyc file.
> <shrug>

Of course after I updated I did the stupid_clean and stupid_build and deleted
the old Data.fs. This should have taken care of everything right? Mmmh, all I
can think of is a stale pyd file..

Regards,
Stephan
--