[Zope3-dev] Dates and times

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:42:09 -0500

I think that a time object is good, even though it will not need much
arithmatic. I think time +/- timedelta and time-time=timedelta is enough.
When I was writing Proiektor back in the days, I played a lot with that for
the reasons Barry listed. If you have for example a meeting every Monday
(excluding holidays) at 4:30 pm, then I usually coded this by defining a time
4:30 pm with some logic describing the repeating Mondays.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter