[Zope3-dev] Workflow Interfaces

Daniele d.tarini@icube.it
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:27:58 +0100

On Friday 15 November 2002 18:48, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Following today's chat session, I've put the current state of the
> proposal for the workflow interfaces at:
>
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Workf
>lowInterfaces
>
> Please comment and amend.
>
> Florent

I see there is a lot of discussion going on the subject: "workflow". What I
see is the developing of the basis for _the_ workflow to be used in Zope3.

We at Icube are much interested in workflows, since our developing of
OpenFlow. We would like to give our contribution to the development of the
workflow tool for Zope3.

I find the interfaces you wrote very interesting. I see OpenFlow has had its
strong influence on the writing down of the interfaces.

Would you care including in CC the openflow-dev mailing list for the
Zope3-workflow mails? It is: openflow-dev@lists.sourceforge.net.

regards,
  Daniele =)