[Zope3-dev] Re: Wiki: jack-e edited CMSprintWorkflow

Ulrich Eck ueck@net-labs.de
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:52:25 +0100

we just didn't want to flood the list :)

we will put it into the wiki when structure arrives :)

hope this is ok .. otherwise we move stuff on monday

cheers

Ulrich Eck

--On Freitag, 15. November 2002 13:53 -0500 Stephan Richter