[Zope3-dev] Wiki Cleanup

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:42:25 -0500

On Saturday 16 November 2002 14:59, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the Wiki tonight. I think it needs
> > actually some more work, but it is a start.
> >
> > So, do not get confused if a couple things look different than they used
> > to.
>
> Much thanks!

No problem.

To all: Feel free to make suggestions of improvements.

Also, I did not read through all of the VisionStatement, the CheatSheet, FAQ,
ProjectArtifacts and so on, but they all seem fairly outdated. Which ones
should we attempt to fix and which ones should we scrap?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter