[Zope3-dev] Re: Wiki: jack-e edited CMSprintWorkflow

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 01:26:50 -0500

On Saturday 16 November 2002 06:57, Ulrich Eck wrote:
> we will write our WorkflowService Proposal beginning
> of next week, and from this point we'll host everything
> within the dev-wiki.

I am looking forward to it. Note that there is a SubProject called Workflow
now, where all your discussion should go. I noticed that the SprintWorkflow
site already had Wiki links that cannot be found in the SubProject, which I
think is not that good.

Regards,
Stephan
--