[Zope3-dev] Re: Fwd: Zope3 UI

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:28:42 -0500

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Paul told us at our tentative chat this afternoon that you're eager to
> lead the UI work at Rotterdam.

Yes, I have decided to do so.

> Can you tell us more how you intend to work and in which direction so
> that we can know what useful we can do until the sprint ?

Sure. My main job today is to do the following:

- Create a document that tries to map out various short and long-term
   UI related efforts. As has been noted in recent discussions, "UI" is to
   broad a term to establish a project scope.  With so broad a topic, it's too
   easy to get mired in fruitless discussions.

- Create a list of possible sprintathon efforts.

I hope to get both of these done today so that people can comment, we can adjust,
and then we get go about getting ready for the sprint.