[Zope3-dev] ApplicationControl

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:23:37 -0500

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 November 2002 07:44, Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>>>I wish we had a functional testing framework.
>>>
>>I might take a crack at a very simple one later today.
>>

> Cool, I was just writing a similar line, but you have Tres right there, so it
> will be easier to dig into it with him together.

I was actually thinking of something much simpler than running a server,
using Zope 3's version of the Zope debugger. In fact, I'm hoping that I
can leverage the unittest framework somehow.

I do think a higher level test framework that uses the server would be
useful too. This is where Tres' work or Puffin would come into play.