[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Marius Gedminas mgedmin@codeworks.lt
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:36:47 +0200

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 10:10:30AM -0500, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Yesterday I integrated the latest work on Page Designs into ZopeTop!
[...]
> So check it out and tell us what you think.

Wow, that's cool.

A couple of notes:
- When I click on the Services box, the text inside it disappears
- It is impossible to select text for copying from inside those boxes.
  It would be better you'd have to grip on the titlebar for dragging them.

Marius Gedminas
--
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?