[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Lynn Ranen lranen@verio.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:47:52 -0500

This sounds interesting, but I'm not a "zope" professional, so could you
please help me out here.

[1]  What is "ZopeTop"?  Do I need it? or can I use your product without it?

[2]  Where is the example code that shows how to use this thing?  Or, where
are the installation instructions?  a README? Or (worse-case) a Wiki?

thanks  -lynn