[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:25:15 -0500

On Thursday 21 November 2002 11:47, Lynn Ranen wrote:
> This sounds interesting, but I'm not a "zope" professional, so could you
> please help me out here.
>
> [1]  What is "ZopeTop"?  Do I need it? or can I use your product without
> it?

ZopeTop is a term that is only used in the Zope 3 development world right now.
It has nothing to do with Zope 2...

> [2]  Where is the example code that shows how to use this thing?  Or, where
> are the installation instructions?  a README? Or (worse-case) a Wiki?

Note that you are talking about Zope 3 here, which is currently still
pre-alpha. While pdlib can certainly be used with any Web-frontend
(independent of Zope), but this was not the goal of this initial integration
into the Zope 3 CVS.

Regards,
Stephan
--