[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Nick Garcia ngarcia@codeit.com
21 Nov 2002 11:06:50 -0800

FYI, I just tried checking out and setting up Zope3, and it failed with:

ImportError:
  /home/ngarcia/src/Zope3/lib/python/Persistence/cPersistence.so:
undefined symbol: PyUnicodeUCS4_AsEncodedString

unless I configured Python 2.2 with --enable-unicode=ucs4 which it
doesn't appear to do by default.

--
Nick Garcia | ngarcia@codeit.com
CodeIt, LLC | http://www.codeit.com