[Zope3-dev] ALL test crashing Python?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com (Jeremy Hylton)
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:03:12 -0500

  GC> At 15:46 22/11/2002, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
  >> I've run the test suite and didn't see any failures, so it would
  >> be really helpful if someone could report the failures they are
  >> seeing.

  >> It's impossible for me to fix a bug without knowing what it is.

  GC> On Windows, I cannot be more precise as I get a Python crash.

That's helpful to know, too.  On Linux, it seems there was a problem
with a single test that left an invalid transaction state that caused
a few more tests to fail.

Do you get the crash immediately or after running some tests?  If some
tests run, what's the last one to run before the crash?

I'll test on Windows later today, but I'd like to sort out the Unix
problems first.

Jeremy