[Zope3-dev] Locale and Object Formatting (numbers and datetimes)

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 13:00:35 -0500

Hi everyone,

after I published the interfaces for a possible LocaleService earlier today, I
now added two prototype implementations of the NumberFormat and
DateTimeFormat class to the Wiki. They both work fundamentally and I think
they are a nice demonstration of rule-based formatting (especially the
DateTimeFormat class)

This code and the interfaces might be a good start for someone working on this
at a sprint.

Links:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/I18nFormatLocaleSupport

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/NumberFormatPrototype