[Zope3-dev] Page Designs merged into ZopeTop

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:42:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

This is almost exactly what I have been having in mind when I wrote the ZopeUI
proposal! Very cool stuff.

> Note also that a UI like this can be made to work in older browsers.
> Users of older browsers would see the boxes but wouldn't be able to move
> them without visiting the preferences screen.  This is perfectly
> acceptable.

We have solved the "older browser" problem more elegantly in KONTENTOR: For
older browsers you can display icons for copy/paste, up/down etc. to move
things around. You just need some "edit" mode because you don't want to have
these icons around all the time ...

Cheers

Joachim