[Zope3-dev] Rotterdam Sprintathon: Visiting the sprint

kit blake kit blake <kitblake@infrae.com>
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:03:30 +0100

Hi everybody,
A number of people have inquired about visiting the Sprintathon. We're
being very strict about it. During the workdays (business hours) the
answer is no (with the exception of people coming for EduZope, who will
be allowed to take a peek). The sprinters need to concentrate.

The evenings are a different story. There *will* be work happening, for
instance after dinner the sprinters will do a review of the day's work
and map out activities for the following day. But we expect that to be
relaxed and social, and of course at dinner everybody is welcome (also
some people are commuting from home, and will probably not join us un
the evening). Please let me know if you're showing up, because most
nights we'll make a reservation at a restaurant.
kit blake

Infrae . . . kit blake . . . infrae.com . t +31 10 243 7051
Hoevestraat 10 . 3033 GC Rotterdam . NL . f +31 10 243 7052