[Zope3-dev] Heads up: Refactoring TTW configuration

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:07:27 -0500

In an effort to clean up the way TTW services maintain configuration information,
I'm coming up with a framework to make management of configurations simpler, based
on experience implementing the service manager (service service), adapter service,
and related components.  These changes build on experience gained and code built in
the Zope3-Bangalore-TTW-Branch.  These changes will make TTW service implementation
much easier and will clear up some lingering issues.  Unfortunately, this will break
existing service managers.

I hope to finish these changes today, but that depends on how many interruptions
I get.  I send another note just prior to committing the changes on the trunk.