[Zope3-dev] Zope's PathIndex 'level' argument

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:07:26 -0700

There's still no 'depth' argument for Zope 2's PathIndexes, is there?
If not, there should be - almost all other tree based query languages
have the concept of depth (depth 0 - only the object itself (primarily
used to get individual objects in LDAP); depth 1 - the object and its
immediate children ONLY; depth infinite - the object and all levels
beneath it).

I've looked into doing this a couple of times, but I don't think I ever
ventured far.