[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-dev] Moving forward with Zope 2.7

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:14:11 -0500

Guido van Rossum writes:
 > I'm not currently qualified to answer that.  (I don't know enough
 > about StartUp.)

I just took a quick look in that directory, and it took a bit of
trolling to see what's up, especially since I don't know what calls
any of this.

Judging from Zope.App.StartUp.SiteDefinition, I'd say that this still
will probably all be driven by a ZConfig-type config file before we're
done.  ZConfig is already part of a Z3 checkout, but is still
evolving; we're planning on adding schema support as well, but that's
still in progress.  (See the chrism-install-branch of Z2 to take a
look at some work Chris McDonough has done on this.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation