[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 tests crashing Windows Python

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:10:36 +0100

Hi all,

Just wanted to mention that I cannot make CW autotester work on Windows
with the current Zope 3 test suite.
It hangs with 5 or 6 Python instances which seems to also hang.

I am running 2.2.2 on Win 2K. C extensions built with Borland compiler.

When running the test suite alone I get errors as shown hereunder :

Error in test checkDisconnectionError
(ZEO.tests.testConnection.WindowsConnectio
nTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"c:\tmp\Zope3TestsSandbox\Zope3\lib\python\ZEO\tests\ConnectionTests.py",
  line 399, in checkDisconnectionError
     self.shutdownServer()
   File
"c:\tmp\Zope3TestsSandbox\Zope3\lib\python\ZEO\tests\testConnection.py",
line 80, in shutdownServer
     s.connect(self._servers[index])
   File "<string>", line 1, in connect
error: (10061, 'Connection refused')