[Zope3-dev] How setting up cvs / ssh for Rotterdam Sprint

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:45:20 +0100

Thanks Andy, Tim, Martijn,

all information you supplied is very usefull.

I'll setiing up my CVS acces using Putty and WinCVS (exactly with
the command line tool from cvsnt).

I registered my public key at https://cvs.zope.org/account.php

but I always get a password prompt using plink from putty:

   plink gregweb@cvs.zope.org echo "dummy text"

Is this because I have to contact cvs-admin@zope.org before as
written in http://dev.zope.org/CVS/DoingWritableCheckouts?

Greg

At 10:46 26.11.2002 -0800, Andy McKay wrote:
>You don't need cygwin to use cvs I find cygwin doesnt give much that is
>useful. I use Windows command line cvs app in quite happily with=
 Sourceforge