[Zope3-dev] RFC: ViewDirectoryHierarchyReorganization

holger krekel pyth@devel.trillke.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:07:19 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> In order to make life easier for web developers getting into Zope 3,
> I've made a proposal to drastically review the way views (in particular
> browser views) are currently organized physically. The full story
> is here:
>
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ViewDirectoryHierarchyReorganization
>
> Please comment!

makes a lot of sense to me.
It seems that different "Documentation Views" for different types of
users/developers/designers would definitely help.

> Holger, if you're reading this, this proposal makes automatic API documentation
> generation tools very important, so you may be happy to hear about
> that as it's one of your interests. :)

You are right :-)  If we are not caught writing fiction only then
i'd still like to do some coding.  I still believe that a Zope3 Documentation
Component or Service (?) could ease Zope3 adoption, at least on my
part :-)

regards,

    holger