[Zope3-dev] Zope3 Tests not OK :-(

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:49:00 +0100

At 17:32 28/11/2002, Tim Peters wrote:
>checkDisconnectionError (ZEO.tests.testConnection.WindowsConnectionTests)
>... ok
>
>I'm sure all the tests would pass if I were running on Win2K instead (they
>did on Tuesday).
>
>So this doesn't have to do with Windows specifically.  It may have to do
>with the Python version, or with the compiler + C runtime you're using.

I have been using the combination Python 2.2.1 and Borland compiler with
success on Zope 3 test suite for more than a month.

The tests stopped to pass. I then upgraded to Python 2.2.2 and after
checkins last week, they did pass again.

So I would be surprised there is nothing related with the lasts checkins...
But who knows.

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl